Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody!!!
My Clio's 3 year finance finishes in August!! I'm on the verge of ordering a brand new MiTo!!!:D:D
I havn't decided the colour yet but as the black and red ones are everywhere, im kinda veering towards the Graphite Grey one.
But i havn't fully decided yet.
Anyone got any pictures????:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
The last time I looked at the Mito configurator on the Alfa UK website a few days ago, the photo that came up first was of a grey one. I considered grey when I ordered but thought it wasn't quite dark enough.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i seen the one on the configurator.
I just want some in the flesh shots. rather than digital ones.
I havn't seen one in grey yet thats why.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I saw one at the Alfa Cardiff showroom last Saturday and it looked very nice indeed. To be honest, all of the colours that Alfa have chosen suit the MITO very well. I would have liked to have seen the dark metallic blue on offer though (they do it on other models).

It is all personal preference, but the MITO looks best in red and in black...in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
S

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
They do look very sexy :D

Welcome back Tom and congratulations on tying the not :thumbs:
EARS fella, i'll get some pics up once they have been around the family

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh veryyy niiice. Thanks for the pics!!:D
Yes i like White and the Solid Black one, but i wouldn't own one myself. I'm a bit of a purist and perfectionist. And i know it will drive me nuts cleaning the car every single day if i owned either of these colours. I clean my Silver Clio that i have now every 3 days!!:D:D:D
Alfa Red would only be the other colour i'd also consider but i'm worried about it fading... As for silver. I don't want another silver car - they're everywhere!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone got Graphite grey with leather interior?

I will probably go with Black, but wanted to know what Red and Natural look like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
havent got one but wanted as i thought a white one...walked into dealer today and saw graphite grey with red leather interior.. blew me away. class, have to re-evaluate my original choice:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hello Everybody!!!
My Clio's 3 year finance finishes in August!! I'm on the verge of ordering a brand new MiTo!!!:D:D
I havn't decided the colour yet but as the black and red ones are everywhere, im kinda veering towards the Graphite Grey one.
But i havn't fully decided yet.
Anyone got any pictures????:D
Me! Me! Me! Mine's graphite grey!
Alfa MiTo pictures by jackus2009 - Photobucket

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol! Thanks Jackus2009. I've seen your pics already.:D
I have ordered my Graphite Grey Mito already!:D:D Will arrive in 3 more weeks.!:D:D::D

And Janitor. Mclovin is the legend from Superbad.:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
As a colour I love graphite grey, in fact my Landrover LR3 is Stornaway Grey.

But not for an Alfa. Sorry for me Alfa means RED. ;)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As a colour I love graphite grey, in fact my Landrover LR3 is Stornaway Grey.

But not for an Alfa. Sorry for me Alfa means RED. ;)
Same with me!:D I think Alfas show their most natural beauty in Red.
I wanted a Grey one just to avoid being the same as everyone else.:D:D hehe!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't have any pics but when I popped into the dealers the other day they had a graphite grey sat there, it looked gorgeous, lovely colour, but then as someone else has pointed out, all the colours seem to suit the Mito

·
Registered
510 Posts
I wanted a Grey one just to avoid being the same as everyone else.:D:D hehe!
I have an Alfa Red Mito and in all my travels around the country have seen around 10 MiTos only one of which was red. The most popular colour by far seems to be black followed by grey.

Glad you got yours ordered though. It does look great in the grey.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts