Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AO Gold Member, GTV/Spider Lounge Winner 09
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Query please guys.....

If i was to buy tickets for Monza grand prix in septmeber ..they are the general admission ones for 87 quid for the weekend.....

does anyone know if they're worth it or if you can actually get to see anything???

cheers

Frankie xx

H

·
0 Posts
Query please guys.....

If i was to buy tickets for Monza grand prix in septmeber ..they are the general admission ones for 87 quid for the weekend.....

does anyone know if they're worth it or if you can actually get to see anything???

cheers

Frankie xx
I've not been to Monza, so not sure how much help I am, but that's good money for a weekend pass. General admission is normally ok for the circuits that I've been to, but you just have to find a spot with good viewing and guard it with your life :eek:

In 2000 we had GA tickets at Le Mans and perched ourselves at the start finish line with a cooler of beer. 5 hours before the start of the race. In 35degree heat, in the full glare of the sun :eek: Not the smartest move we've ever made, but we kept our spot for the first part of the race. Although as the start neared, we were running dangerously low on supplies :eek: :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
That sounds awfully cheap.

I know the cheap access in Monaco doesn't let you see all that much
from up on the hill below the castle.

·
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i jsut dont know what to do....it would be for a surprsie for my dad and my bro as they wil be in the north of italy at the time visiting family.......

N

·
0 Posts
What does the website for the track say?
Normally they are quite open about pricing and what you can/can't see.

·
Banned
467 Posts
Blimey! That's gone up!

I went in 04 on a GA ticket and it was 35euros, that was when the euro was about 1.5 to the £.

GA tickets at Monz are probably the best way to go TBH BUT it really depends on which team you support. AS you can imagine there are quite a few ferrari fans that go to Monza, and they're a passionate bunch.

I'd recommend wearing red. If you catch my drift.

Try and get to the 1st of the Lesmos for quali and either there or Parabolica for the race. The speed that they bear down on you at those two corners is simply STAGGERING!

I'd HIGHLY recommend it for a weekend, and that really aint a bad price when you compare it to stuffy old Silverstone.

You might have left it a bit late to book accomodation though.

·
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its ok....we live about 2 hours from Milan..well my grandparents do...so i thought they could combine it with their yearly visit.....so they can drive down to the track....

thanks for all your input V6!

·
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i gotta check thats when they wil be goiing over though....if i book them i cant see any refund policy incase they dont go til the week after ..:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts