Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I own Giulietta QV 2010 with leather seats and thinking about an upgrade. Problems I faced with: lack of lateral support when driving on track and back pain when driving more than 1 hour. Standard seats are really disappointing and I am looking for a solution. It seems like new Giulietta has almost the same seats and it can't be an option, new Mito QV has very good seats but they should be too small and probebly they don't have airbags inside.

Do you have any ideas?

·
Administrator
88,047 Posts
The seat shape for the MY14 was redesigned, Alfa even released a PDF showing some detail of the changes to the shape & support.
It suggests they wanted to make potential customers who had issues with the original seats aware that's they'd made changes to resolve the issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seat shape for the MY14 was redesigned, Alfa even released a PDF showing some detail of the changes to the shape & support.
It suggests they wanted to make potential customers who had issues with the original seats aware that's they'd made changes to resolve the issue.
I don't think they really resolved the issue, only slight changes and still no adjustable lumbar support.

·
Administrator
88,047 Posts
I don't think they really resolved the issue, only slight changes and still no adjustable lumbar support.
I don't recall anyone with the revised seats complaining of back pain, I recall plenty of people with the original seats complaining ;)
Lumbar adjustment is an option.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Lumbar support is standard on MY2014 GQVs.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Side bolsters are different in the new model with much more side support. It's about the same kind of support as a 147 or 159, but not the tight-hugging seats of a TI or the GT. The first series seats were much flatter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts