Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone any experience of buying parts from Gozzoli Racing in Italy - good, bad or indifferent?
A few of us on here are negotiating to buy some vernier cam wheels for out 16v boxer engines and would like the reassurance of a decent track record from other Gozzoli customers.
Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I'm about to order some 8v cam pulleys in the near future. I can report my findings.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I am pretty sure that the group purchase of the 16V cam pulleys went ahead.
How have the people who bought them found them?
Does anyone want to sell the ones they have got.
Apart from AHM is there anyone else out there who does Vernier cam pulleys for the 16V

rsfruitbat

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi
I arranged a group purchase of 6 sets of 16v cam pulleys from Gozzoli for forum members in 2011 (I think). The quality was very good as far as I could tell. My own set were easy to fit and set up. They have been in use ever since without issue.
Mark

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hi Mark.

Thanks for confirming that. I know at the time I was very tempted and wish I had now.
Do you have any contact details for who the contact was at Gozzoli?
Do you know if the other members of the group buy used their pulleys?
Would it be possible to either let me know who was involved in the group buy or contact them regarding if they would like to sell?
I have tried searching for the thread but haven't been able to find it.

Many Thanks RSFruitbat

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I have managed to find the original thread for the group buy which was titled Vernier Cam pulleys needed for 16v. No idea why it didn't come up when you entered Gozzoli as a search.
Anyway have contacted the participants to ask them a few questions.

Regards rsfruitbat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts