Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unbelieveable:mad: Council tax, car tax and tax on my earnings from my tenants with my tax return:mad: To top that off they have just taken a load out my pay packet in NI too as they always do:mad: Tonight I will be 3 grand worse off and for what:confused::mad::rant: Here an idea. Why don't you stop giving all our sodding money away to other countries you f***ing idiots. If countries like India can afford a nuclear program they don't need money off us to build schools. And when it is used in the Uk all I get is potholed roads and pay for scrounging benfit scum while they sit in there large houses with 5 kids living off the state. Or pay for a council that won't collect my bin every week and makes it impossible to take stuff to the dump with rediculas rules and regs. Oh you can't bring a van here or a doulble axled trailer. :rolleyes: And you wonder why there is so much fly tipping you morons. Or perhaps this time it will go to pay the MOD yet more money as they couldn't get there finances in order again and had yet another million pound overspend on yet another late project which is now out of date as it's taken 10 years to make. :mad: It's about time you taxed the banks and bankers. If they can get million pound bonuses they can afford at least 50% of it to got in tax rather than good old joe blogs here paying out yet again and getting nothin in return. What the F*** is the point. :rant::(

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It just makes no sense. The problem is they go on about the class system and helping the working class etc. It's totally outdated. There is no working,middle and upper class anymore. There is a hardworking class, a lazy scrounging class and got paid too much money for doing nowt class. And supprise suprise the hardworking class is getting nailed :rant:

·
Registered
37,784 Posts
Top Ranting Joss, I can't disagree with any of it.

No wonder people can't be bothered to work if all of their money is taken away when they do.

M

·
0 Posts
I can't do anything but agree Joss......the one and only thing that Mr and Mrs Average from the UK will take to their grave is a clear conscience.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
OH SH.....

I've been out of the office all day, just got home, read this thread and realised i've not processed our TAX or VAT :mad::mad: completely slipped my mind !!

I'll have to do it early tomorrow morning .......head down waiting for the fine !:cry:

·
Registered
180 Posts
OH SH.....

I've been out of the office all day, just got home, read this thread and realised i've not processed our TAX or VAT :mad::mad: completely slipped my mind !!

I'll have to do it early tomorrow morning .......head down waiting for the fine !:cry:
your vat will be ok till the 7th feb

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH SH.....

Oh bugger mate. :(.

Just paid it all tonight.:cry: Looks like feb will be a very tight month :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,544 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
OH SH.....

Yeah those good folk at tax office are on strike so dates been extended till thursday, god bless 'em it must be hard shafting people everyday!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Logged on to sage from home and processed and submitted the vat. We pay by DD so they won't take it until 12/13th.

Tax returns are all done its just the payments to do so the strike :mad::mad: will buy me time to pay tomorrow.

Thanks for the tips chaps

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
There are three certainties in life:-

1 - Taxes
2 - A Nurse;)
3 - Death

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
623 Posts
Unbelieveable:mad: Council tax, car tax and tax on my earnings from my tenants with my tax return:mad: To top that off they have just taken a load out my pay packet in NI too as they always do:mad: Tonight I will be 3 grand worse off and for what:confused::mad::rant: Here an idea. Why don't you stop giving all our sodding money away to other countries you f***ing idiots. If countries like India can afford a nuclear program they don't need money off us to build schools. And when it is used in the Uk all I get is potholed roads and pay for scrounging benfit scum while they sit in there large houses with 5 kids living off the state. Or pay for a council that won't collect my bin every week and makes it impossible to take stuff to the dump with rediculas rules and regs. Oh you can't bring a van here or a doulble axled trailer. :rolleyes: And you wonder why there is so much fly tipping you morons. Or perhaps this time it will go to pay the MOD yet more money as they couldn't get there finances in order again and had yet another million pound overspend on yet another late project which is now out of date as it's taken 10 years to make. :mad: It's about time you taxed the banks and bankers. If they can get million pound bonuses they can afford at least 50% of it to got in tax rather than good old joe blogs here paying out yet again and getting nothin in return. What the F*** is the point. :rant::(
you are 100% bang on,as cameron says"we,re all in this together"unless you,re an mp,banker,footie manager,chief exec,councillor,power company,water company,rail company etc they live in a world where "this" doesn,t exist and just want to squeeze us workers a bit more.

·
Registered
37,784 Posts
We all work hard, and pay loads of taxes so millions on benefits don't have to.

(I am referring to the scroungers here, not the temporarily unemployed)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts