Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up on Saturday after my curb incident.

Total cost £5612, which is fairly in line with the breakdown i posted on here before including puddle light part (waste of money tbh)

paint work on the bumper looks fine, haven't had a chance to look at in in sunshine though it was wet and grey on Saturday and Sunday but looked ok tone wise.

Disappointingly don't seem to have had latest infotainment installed despite being told i would, and the FCW light came on 5 minutes after i left the dealer is on so will need to go back for recalibration. i tried cleaning sensors on the front (as it has it light up before when the car was filthy) but it made no difference this time.

forgotten how much fun it was to drive, took it our for the sheer pleasure yesterday and opened it up on the A131 and some back roads. such a good piece of kit!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, just go steady this time TP. Try and avoid roundabouts, road islands, SUVs and ladies heading for Tesco. Should be easy!
its just a matter of time.

i drove to my folks on sunday, came on the same roundabout, and the lighting bollard (plastic oblong yellow and white illuminated thing that are often knocked off or nicked when you were staggering home as a student not sure what its proper name is) was finally back at the end of the little road island (well road peninsula rather than island). Had that been there when i was cut up, i wouldn't have lost road position and had my curb run in. really rather annoying, and thinking back maybe i should have followed up with tesco or the borough council.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
No, not a typo (unfortunately for tpmmpt!). Theres another thread about it if you search but basically the front bumper, active splitter, oil cooler and other associated parts. Front splitter was around £1,500 on it's own I think (supply only).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts