Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have finnally taken delivery of my first brand new car and its an Alfa.
For the measly (cough cough) sum of 22,00 hard earned british pounds i am now the proud owner of a 159 lusso. I decided on a deisel but wanted power so i got the 2.4 mjet and i must say WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its frickin awesome and sooooo good to be back in an alfa again. Comfort is great leather is cool and all the usual toys although the 6 speed box is gonna take some gettin used to keep going on the motorway and stayin in 5th instead of going up again. I will be posting over the bnext few weeks with all my little reveiws on little things like economy and the like. Once again its good to be back:) :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
excited does not even begin all i wanna do at the mo is drive and then i might drive some more gonna cost arm and leg and a kidney in fuel but hey guess what? Its worth every penny cause its better than sex!!!!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Congrats mate,

There is nothing - nothing like a new alfa - here's hopin yours is a goodun... enjoy her -

If you only have to pay £5* quid for half an hour of something that you think is better than sex :wow: .. you're onto a winner :lol: :lol:

Simes.

*assuming you're getting about 30mpg and driving at national speed limit (depreciation and other costs not included).:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Well done, what a car. You can take comfort in the fact that my dad has one on order, (159 2.4MJet Sportivo) and it is costing him €52,000!!!!

The 6 speed box is great. And once you get used to it you will have to be very careful when you are driving a 5 speed car. I am constantly putting our Second car into reverse ahile doing 120Km/h up the motorway :O

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Well done on your new purchase mate... and all for £22 too !! :wow:

Nice work !! :D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
andy1552.0ts said:
Its worth every penny cause its better than sex!!!!
Congrats on the new car, hope you post some pics soon. But you must be doing it wrong if you think it's better than sex!:D

H

·
0 Posts
prospect said:
The 6 speed box is great. And once you get used to it you will have to be very careful when you are driving a 5 speed car. I am constantly putting our Second car into reverse While doing 120Km/h up the motorway :O
Congrats Andy :cool:

Carefull with the 6th gear :eek:

What prospect said *I do that in the Punto after driving the Cup* :lol:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
andy159 said:
.....Its worth every penny cause its better than sex!!!!
Kevin Slegg said:
Congratulations. Look forwatd to seeing the photo's :) :) :)
I didn't think it was that kind of forum :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice one mate.
I got my baby 5 weeks ago and although it has only got the 1.9jtdm engine in it (and not some of the monster engines that some of you lads have), it has got to be the best car I have ever had.
All I want to do is go driving. It's great.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Excellent I am very jealous.

I wish I could buy one. I wish I had a dealer close by to Buy one from !!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Splendid :cool: but where are the pics :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts