Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) the other day he told me he was looking for a newer car and was after a vectra sri 140 face lift i said no no get an alfa, so after looking at to sh*tty vectra`s with oil every where the eye could see we took a 2.5 hour drive to look at a v plate 156 in red 80k. prity mint for the age the little git got it in the colour i wantted my 147 in. :( so i prazzed up this web site to him, so hopfuly we will have another new member soon :cool:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Good lad..!

Make sure he changes the cambelt and tensioner or he'll be blaming you for "talking him into that *£^$") against his better judgement" :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,192 Posts
Hail, Hail, rock & roll!
Good show.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Make sure you get it done!!!! My cam belt went last Sunday I was quoted £1762.00 to get the cam belt and top engine (or whatever done to it -I wasn't listening much after I heard the quote) its just past the 3 yr warranty - I've cut my losses and replaced it with a tank aka Saab - gone from beauty to the beast but the cam belt has been changed on this car!!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Well done :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well Done :) .
There's now way i could convince my bro to buy a modern Alfa :( .
He thinks they are like "house hold appliances" because they are FWD.
He has also likened them to vans :rant: .

·
Registered
292 Posts
john147 said:
:) the other day he told me he was looking for a newer car and was after a vectra sri 140 face lift i said no no get an alfa, so after looking at to sh*tty vectra`s with oil every where the eye could see we took a 2.5 hour drive to look at a v plate 156 in red 80k. prity mint for the age the little git got it in the colour i wantted my 147 in. :( so i prazzed up this web site to him, so hopfuly we will have another new member soon :cool:
Hi John,

even if your car in not in Afa Rosso, its colour is one of the best available on the 147 ;)

And congratulation for your brother. I can't stop thinking Alfa bug must be something genetic.

All the best to both of you!

Fabrice :D

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
selespeed said:
my nephew tried to get rid of a Golf and has ordered a 147 now :D
Nephew will be driving a 147 JTD in about 2 weeks from now. BTW: this info is plastered all over 2 other threads....

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
kenogre said:
very nice.. welcome to the alfa world!
I hope you are getting back on topic with your comment, cause I've been here for about 2.5 years now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts