Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Got A MiTo To Play With For A Couple Of Days

2K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  Eric Metz 
#1 ·
Veloce spec, graphite grey, but unfortunately they seem to have forgotten to fit an engine. :(

#7 ·
The AO Mito REPmobile fleet is growing :thumbs:

:EVIL:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs:

#9 ·
I drove a 135 MA TCT & wondered where the engine was. Drove well with a nice 'box though.

Drove a MiTo QV & loved it. I'd have one with the Sabelts please (in addition to our current fleet). Spent 4 days near one recently & love the looks too now:)

Best engine is still the 155 in the MiTo Veloce - a proper little belter:wow:

#16 ·
If it's a courtesy car it's probably that weedy 95bhp thing.

The 170QV and the older 155QV are real hoot, I thought. Both very different engine characteristics but both brilliant fun little things.

The blouse and knickers aren't essential but quite liberating too.

#19 ·
It doesn't feel that small a car inside though does it Ros? At least from the front seats, I mean.

#34 ·
It did look rapid and it was quite good around the autotest cones. I really like them.:eek:

#36 ·
.......slowly.

#38 ·
I just got my wife a nice 155 hp Mito (2010 low mileage) and I must admit its quite a hoot.....
I had to sacrifice my 156 V6 though :( , but the main thing is that I finally got her to like an Alfa :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.