Brilliant mate, congratulations to you and your lady :thumbs:
Congratulations ... :D
Congratulations!
:wow: How much you had to drink :confused:

Lordy lordy ...Someone please show him the error of his ways :cheese:
Congratulations.:)
Nice one Gav,congratulations
Congrats to you and the future Mrs Gav.
getting a 'significant' date on another 'significant' date is genius!!

When out Christmas shopping - 'was there something else I should have remembered?' Yes!!

Congrats matey!!
Thanks all, Jeanette has been a regular partaker/caterer for our meets so looks like there is a lot more of that to come and the good thing is because she knows about you lot and AO I don't need to now break it to her that I'm an Alfaholic :) :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks all, Jeanette has been a regular partaker/caterer for our meets so looks like there is a lot more of that to come and the good thing is because she knows about you lot and AO I don't need to now break it to her that I'm an Alfaholic :) :cool:

So when is she getting an Alfa ... :D

and when are the baby Alfisti due ... :eek: :lol:

·
Administrator
87,052 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So when is she getting an Alfa ... :D

and when are the baby Alfisti due ... :eek: :lol:
It would be hard to justify getting her out if her mx5, 'tis a great car!!

No need to hide your addiction :thumbs:

I bet that's a lot off your mind Gav :lol:
Huge amount off my mind and I hope explains my absence from the last few meets. Those rinds are expensive!! :( worst thing is that I have to miss the next one as well because of a wedding, hope to make tre Sunday at some stage though :thumbs:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Congrats and all the best :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MX5 ...... :eek:

Get her out .... :D
Light simple, 1.8 revvy as hell and rear wheel drive and dare I say it, more reliable, it would be hard to convince even me :)

There is hope though, as she does know her cars and her dad had a few Alfas and Lancias including Giulias and Beta coupes (or the one with the half convertible roof) in south Africa so no rust issues to contend with but she'll take some convincing now :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Light simple, 1.8 revvy as hell and rear wheel drive and dare I say it, more reliable, it would be hard to convince even me :)

There is hope though, as she does know her cars and her dad had a few Alfas and Lancias including Giulias and Beta coupes (or the one with the half convertible roof) in south Africa so no rust issues to contend with but she'll take some convincing now :thumbs:

Reliability and Alfa's don't go hand in hand .. however .... she has to have one ...:cry:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts