Alfa Romeo Forum banner

361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
It just goes to show that if enough ask, we sometimes get. Well done Michelin for listening.

Whilst I'm perfectly happy with the Goodyears I fitted in June, I will be fitting the PS4Ss at the next change.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Done it by number plate search Mg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
It was not showing up on pc but shows up on my phone. They don't have any available suppliers yet by the looks of it as it is newly released presumably. I took will buy the MPS4S at next change mainly because I have vouchers for 2 new front tyres from Michelin when I returned the last set as faulty before I swapped to the Good Years. The Good Years have been fine in the cold and wet but a bit harsh on the ride, although I am used to it now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well I've only got 700km on my GYF1SS, so I'm not changing anytime soon! But good to see the Michelin is now available in the right size. No regrets with the Goodyears though, they are great!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Gutted! Much prefer the MPS4Ss, but now stuck with the GYF1SSs for what's likely to be 18 months with the amount of mileage I'm currently doing.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
Have got one moan about the GYs ... don’t seem to come up so well with tyre treatment.. always used Auto finesse satin but doesn’t seem as good on these , gone back to Meguiars Endurance but even that doesn’t seem the same

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Have got one moan about the GYs ... don’t seem to come up so well with tyre treatment.. always used Auto finesse satin but doesn’t seem as good on these , gone back to Meguiars Endurance but even that doesn’t seem the same
I feel the same, I have tried Auto Glym and few other tyre dressings and it always starts looking dull after 1 drive where as the Michelin sidewalls held much better once detailed.

Reactions: alannmss

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
The Goodyears are a firmer ride and they skip a bit more compared to the Michelins but the stiffer sidewalls means they turn in better and they're much cheaper.
Depends what you want in a tyre.

361 - 372 of 372 Posts