Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these tyres and noticed that the price of them has come down significantly lately? I'm getting them for £72 supplied and fitted.

I hear it's cos they are discontinued stock and they are just selling off what they've got.

Anyone know what the replacement is? I've heard it's an entirely new composition they've got going on... would be interested to find out more:thumbs:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Better get some quick then for my 147. shame if they are stopping them, best tyre i've found for cornering hard in the Integrale in wet and dry.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
£73.00 fitted is a good price for GSD-3's, Is that including VAT ?
They are coming down in price due to the Eagle F1 Assemetric pattern is out.
I run them on my Gtv and swear by them.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they are D3's... and the price includes VAT from my local tyre centre.

What is the new asymetric pattern all about?

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
As shown below, lower rolling resistance etc etc.
As i said before £73.00 all in with VAT is very good, one of my wholesaler's has them at £63.00 wholesale plus VAT Trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just make sure they are 'e' marked F1's, I had some non- 'e' Thailand manufactured ones a while back (on a BMW) & it was like driving on ice all the time.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I got them for around £70 from camskill.co.uk a few months ago-they are the 'Made in China' variety-which are road legal for the UK as opposed the the Thai variety which are not apparently.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate that you can get different versions. They should all just be standard IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts