Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going this year?

I got home yesterday from work and 2 tickets had arrived from the Cloverleaf club, so we're off their on Thrusday 30th June. :thumbs:

·
Registered
204 Posts
+1 mine turned up as well, I`m proper chuffed and now have the vexing task of who to take with me.... maybe, the highest bidder? :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'm doing friday too :cool:

Can't wait
MC

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
I'm doing all 4 days as it's so far from home!!!
Likewise, :D.

Not heard a cheep from Cloverleaf Club yet though, :(. I don't actually need the tickets, it's just the principle - bought 2 new Alfas last year and I don't get as much as a free lunch out of them, :rant: :rolleyes:. Don't they want me to sell the house, buy a tent and get my order in for a 4C? :confused: :D

Hopefully see some of you there. Are we going to try and arrange a "Let's all meet at the Alfa stand at xx o'clock" rendezvous as has been attempted in previous years? - albeit with varying degrees of success it has to be said, :p.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I recieved 2 for Thursday so will see you all there.....

M

·
0 Posts
I've also had two tickets arrive from the Cloverleaf Club for the Thursday:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Two for the Thursday too :cool: Would have preferred the Friday but can't say no to free tickets :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
I got 2 tickets for Thursday too but I am going on Sunday. Do we know (as cloverleaf members) if we have access to the Alfa Romeo Suite again and access to the lovely refreshments again? (i.e. Prosecco, Peroni, Jamie Oliver catering?).

See you guys there :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts