Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have never been before, but I have been given a corporate invite to Goodwood Festival Of Speed.

I know Alfa have had a nice stand there over recent years but can’t find anything saying they will be there this year. Do any of you know if they are going to be or if you have had an invite to the stand from them please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi W1NST,

I've also had an invite to Goodwood to drive a Quad. Don't know much more about it, just waiting for the pack to come in the post. I've booked a time slot but am waiting for the tickets to come before making other arrangements. I asked what the catch is when I spoke to the girl on the phone but she said there isn't one. I'm always suspicious of these sort of things as I'm of the opinion 'there's no such thing as a free lunch'. Do you have any more info yet?

·
Registered
35,418 Posts
We enjoyed full hospitality at Goodwood for the Stelvio launch. Great to have a base where you’re fed and looked after. We will be going on the Thursday but no invite yet this year onto the stand.

·
Registered
73 Posts
on the thursday they do a rolling motor show where you can sign up and take various cars for a drive up the hill , do remember to take your licence though, most manufacturers are there, enjoy, its a great day

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm going on the Thursday. No invite or corporate gifts, paid for it myself. Paid to park the Alfa in the Performance car park too.

·
Registered
35,418 Posts
on the thursday they do a rolling motor show where you can sign up and take various cars for a drive up the hill , do remember to take your licence though, most manufacturers are there, enjoy, its a great day
I’ve never driven a car up the hill when I’ve gone on the rolling motor show days. I might make the effort this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts