Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that was brief. Two years as an Alfa owner, S***t car from Benfield, S***t customer care from Benfield, Alfa UK and Alfa Italy.
Genuine good luck to those who remain. Back to Germany for me.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
There is another dullard off to Germany in the 156 section. Good luck with it :thumbs:

German cars are not only quite dull but can be just as unreliable as the next modern motor.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be fair it sounds like they had a bum deal all round from the dealer and Alfa (we don't know the story but people don't get this aggrieved without reason) so you can't blame him/her for being pee'd off

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Whilst I agree Graham it does make me wonder why people have to come on and say it. As forum members/users it is not really our fault and as such do we need to see this kind of stuff?

I admit to having a minor whinge about the Passat I had on the VAG forum but nothing like this and still visit the forum :thumbs:

I get the impression the OP is trying to take it out on us and at the same time tell us just how **** he/she thinks the brand is. Great but keep it to yourself :)

However far from being wound up, I do enjoy these kinds of threads :lol: but I ask why do it?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they were just saying goodbye (with an added bit of resentment) :lol: ;)

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Think how great and superior he must feel now that he's driving one of the most common cars on the road. I bet he was waiting till he could afford an Audi with DRLs.
Hint to future wannabes. Don't self delete till you've read the comments your leaving generates. Not that it matters. In real life more often than not no one knows you are here so care even less when you leave.:rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to see the AO propaganda machine out in full swing again.

Perhaps we should just write it into the constitution that nobody's allowed to ever complain or feel any grievance or dissatisfaction with their chosen tarted up Fiat despite having paid their hard earned money for one ?

·
Registered
5,727 Posts

Perhaps we should just write it into the constitution that nobody's allowed to ever complain or feel any grievance or dissatisfaction with their chosen tarted up Fiat despite having paid their hard earned money for one ?
Hardly propaganda,RSK,but a little more detail on the problems might have helped......;)

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

It's not that RSK, it's just so pathetic that he is implying that a bad experience means all Alfas are crap and all German cars are fantastic. Be upset by all means, but be realistic.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

Last time I dropped in on AusAlfa, they were quite happy with ****, bums and swearing but had a standing rule that you could not share negative experiences about Alfa or Alfa dealers. Surreal.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts