Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to say the 156 is going to the great scrapheap in the sky (well it is at some point as I am ordering my new car on Thursday).

The good news is it will be another Alfa as I will be ordering a Mito.

Just a shame as I have recently spent £700 on a new rack and lamda sensor (scrappage scheme not available at the time).

I guess that I will just have to hang around in the Mito lounge instead.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Sad to say the 156 is going to the great scrapheap in the sky (well it is at some point as I am ordering my new car on Thursday).

The good news is it will be another Alfa as I will be ordering a Mito.

Just a shame as I have recently spent £700 on a new rack and lamda sensor (scrappage scheme not available at the time).

I guess that I will just have to hang around in the Mito lounge instead.
quick question, does the car have to be totally intact to do the scrappage scheme?? if not im after a part or 2 lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, however it has to be registered on or before the 1st Sept 1999, have a current MOT.

No one has said it has to be complete, however I assume it must be road worthy or it wouldn't be MOT'd.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Not sure, however it has to be registered on or before the 1st Sept 1999, have a current MOT.

No one has said it has to be complete, however I assume it must be road worthy or it wouldn't be MOT'd.
im sure they wouldnt notice if the MAF was missing, maybe a lambda sensor or 2 and the downpipe on the exhaust...........but then im probably wrong there :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts