Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, its time for me to say good bye as East Anglia Rep :hi:

We have had some fantastic meets, with great turnouts and we've done a variety of things but due to work commitments I just dont have the time at the moment to give the region my full attention.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for coming to the meets. I have excellent time being a rep but its now time for someone else to take over and carry on :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Oh Katy, that's a real shame. I know we've not been to many meets in the last year but it was great and you've done a brill job.........time to get on with life now??

See you soon Jx

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Such a shame Katy :(
You've been a great rep and really helped to make me feel part of the family when I first joined! Thank you so much :)
I hope you still manage to get to some of the meets but good luck in your 'new' life!
Any idea who will be following in your footsteps?
xxx

·
Administrator
87,320 Posts
Going by your REPutation on AO ( mostly good :p ) & judging by all your Pic Threads for meets etc I'd say it's safe to say you'll be a big loss to AO Baby, especially in your local area :eek: Good luck in your future exREP :thumbs:

Sorry for not managing to make any of the meets in your area :( ;) :IRISH: :D

PS Maybe now you'll have some more time to dedicate to :EVIL: No 11 :borg:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Such a shame Katy :(
You've been a great rep and really helped to make me feel part of the family when I first joined! Thank you so much :)
I hope you still manage to get to some of the meets but good luck in your 'new' life!
Any idea who will be following in your footsteps?
xxx
Nope no idea yet, I guess whoever comes forth and wants to give it a go.

Thanks you 3 for your kind words :)

R

·
0 Posts
Sad news for the forum Katy, you will be sadly missed as the rep as you have done a superb job for the area and to the site as a whole and you have made a difference in the time you have been rep, all the best Im sure you will keep in touch

Ray

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww thank you very much ray :eek:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw katy, i was hopin for some girly time away from those boys in the reps lounge:)

best of luck in whatever you do next and i hope you stay on the forum and come to meets, your photos are the best.....hugz

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
You've been a credit to yourself and the position KT and as an AONW'er I'd like to say thank you for all the times we've seen you around and for your ever-cheerful, friendliness. JimJnr thinks you're the best ever since his first meeting. ;)

·
Regional Support South, Is there a meet near you?
2,884 Posts
Hi KT,

You will indeed be missed as a Rep, on behalf of AO I'd just like to say thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the last couple of years. :thumbs:

It's been nice to work with someone with so much enthusiasm for the marque, and look forward to see some more alfa racer pics from our resident roving photographer (you aren't going to get away that easily ;))

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,354 Posts
Sorry to see you go KT, you were a tremendous Rep and your boots will be hard to fill.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Good Job mate, well done on your 2 years :thumbs::thumbs: Thanks for your hard work, and thanks for helping me get hooked on Alfas! Sorry I haven't been able to support you much over the last few months.

Did I hear you had bought a BMW instead??

P

·
0 Posts
That's a surprise for everyone I'm sure. Work is such a pest getting in the way of real life :lol: You've done a cracking job of Rep KT. You'll be missed :)

H

·
0 Posts
KT you have been a proper little ray of sunshine in the team and it's been a real pleasure working with you the last few years you will really really be missed :(

Good luck with work hope you will still be sticking around and attending meets :thumbs:

All the Best
Tony

J

·
0 Posts
KT, sorry to hear you are going :(

As others have said you were/are a constant ray of sunshine both in your area and on the national meets when we have met up...

Hope you are not going to become a stranger on AO :tut:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Job mate, well done on your 2 years :thumbs::thumbs: Thanks for your hard work, and thanks for helping me get hooked on Alfas! Sorry I haven't been able to support you much over the last few months.

Did I hear you had bought a BMW instead??
Hate you :p

I didnt want to break the news to everyone like this :lol:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well what they all said Katy - shame to see you go you have a sterling job and much better looking than PaulR (sorry Paul).

Thanks for all the hard work you have put in for us.

See you around still tho :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Sad to see you go KT, you were rep at my first meet, best wishes and hope you keep up the great photo contribution..........:HAPPY:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts