Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe…we are going to look at an Estrema because my wife is struggling to get into the Stelvio and with the lower entry on a Giulia it makes sense to us. It’s not a done deal but with the Affinity discount and my Stelvio coming to the end of it’s three year warranty and a four year service package thrown in on the Giulia, it’s looking likely

I was shocked to hear that the Estrema is now discontinued and cannot be configured, luckily I have found one that has everything I would have specced. It will be the first new car I will ever have bought.

Just seen the misspelling in the thread title, can’t correct it.

· Registered
40 Posts
I went from a Guilia Veloce to a Stelvio Veloce we had two grandchildren come along in a year
So needed the extra space much as I love the Stelvio the Guilia was far & away the best drivers
Car I've ever owned I am sure you will love it, both cars are real head turner's and look great in Rosso.

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went from a Guilia Veloce to a Stelvio Veloce we had two grandchildren come along in a year
So needed the extra space much as I love the Stelvio the Guilia was far & away the best drivers
Car I've ever owned I am sure you will love it, both cars are real head turner's and look great in Rosso.
You are sounding just like the salesman, who also drives a Giulia! He absolutely RAVED about the Q2 as well

· Registered
1,707 Posts
We went from a Giulia Veloce to a Stelvio Lusso Ti (MY20) I had the Giulia from new and loved it, but we moved to semi rural surroundings and a house with an unforgiving approach for lower cars, hence the change. Thought I’d miss the Veloce seats but the Lusso interior is a very nice place to be.

Good luck with the change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Muz

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We went from a Giulia Veloce to a Stelvio Lusso Ti (MY20) I had the Giulia from new and loved it, but we moved to semi rural surroundings and a house with an unforgiving approach for lower cars, hence the change. Thought I’d miss the Veloce seats but the Lusso interior is a very nice place to be.

Good luck with the change

Thanks, today was the first time I’ve driven a Giulia and I was impressed.

Change now made and paid for, pick up the Giulia and drop off the Stelvio on Thursday.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Looking forward to the pics, in the Giulia section obviously

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Thanks, today was the first time I’ve driven a Giulia and I was impressed.

Change now made and paid for, pick up the Giulia and drop off the Stelvio on Thursday.
They do drive well and look great. Enjoy and pics when it lands :)

Reactions: Muz

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Done deal, Stelvio gone, Giulia Extrema purchased.

Arrivederci Stelvio forum :)

I loved that car and the space in the Giulia is minimal in comparison but the road handling is a big improvement. The roof box will be needed for trips to the continent :(

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
If anyone is looking for a very well cared for MY20 Rosso Stevio Veloce in mollycoddled condition, never reved before warm, with 18k miles at £35995 it’s for sale at Thames Slough. I got the MOT in late October so it tied in with annual servicing although it wasn’t due until 31 Jan 23. Still has the fourth unused big service on a package as it had it’s third service (27k) in late October. All servicing done by Monza Sport in Ashington, Sussex. All bells and whistles, ceramic coating, DAP and sunroof, only extra it hasn’t got is hands free tailgate (kick) opening. Somebody is going to get a very nice car. I can fill you in on everything about this car which I owned as an ex demonstrator from 6500 miles and 9 months old. One small scratch on the offside lower rear bumper that is not obvious, not a single other dink. It has zero other faults that I am aware off, it’s in as new condition throughout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts