Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cleared out my things from my 156 before she is collected away to Autolusso.

I've had a great 5 years motoring in her, and will be lying if I said I'm not a little sad. Which is kind of sad in itself, eh! :)

Goodbye Isabella :(

V

·
0 Posts
Know how you feel, was sad to see mine go. Is the Citroen the permanent replacement?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I was very sad when I said goodbye to my old 156 :( still a year in a Citroen was quite enough for me and I'm absolutely loving my 147 :D

You'll be back ;)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
least you've gone for reliability :)
Well, the Alfa was very reliable for me - 5 years and she never left me stranded at a roadside :)

I was very sad when I said goodbye to my old 156 :( still a year in a Citroen was quite enough for me and I'm absolutely loving my 147 :D

You'll be back ;)
I'm sure I shall be. In the meantime, I'm sticking around here :p

So how am I to spot you on the ring road now then :confused:
Erm... good question. Look for a Citroen C4 with a Hamster at the steering wheel? :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
You'll live mate, its just a car, quite like the C4 coupe myself, my mate has the old people version (5 doors) and complains constantly about his wife being able to see what speed he's doing :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's different enough for me, and you don't see many of the Coupe on the road, so that's good enough for me! :D

(My girlfriend doesn't mind my speed, just my cornering :lol: )

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
One of the guys at work has a C4, albeit the 5-door version. I quite like it really, looks a bit different and has quite a nice interior - but the build quality, plastics and fit & finish feel quite cheap. Quite jazzy and fairly good value though I suppose - not bad really overall :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Have fun mate. French cars are always a blast if a little poorly built. Well the 205's i had were:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts