Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a track day for my Dad for his birthday. I'm pretty flexible on cars and location (although ideally down South as he lives in London).

Can anyone recommend a track day package that is good value for money? I recognise that pretty much any track day is a rip off in that you pay a lot of money for a very limited amount of time driving. However, I was hoping some people could speak from personal experience of track days they have enjoyed?

Many thanks,
Toby

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I've done a couple of the experiences at Thruxton in the past. Not cheap, but a good choice of supercars. :)

I've also done a circuit and rally drive at Brands, and circuit at Snetterton, but this was in the days before MSV took over, so can't comment on how they are now.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Bear in mind that track driving is pretty demanding, requiring a lot of concentration, a few 15-20 min slots per session (i.e. afternoon or morning) will be plenty.

I've done a few Club MSV sessions in my Brera and really enjoyed it. Not done one where you drive their cars but know people who've done something special like a Fezza or Aston and they've loved it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts