Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will all be aware that Phil has 'handed his notice in' as rep for East Anglia and I'm sure we all wish him the best for things to come :thumbs:

This does leave the VAST area of East Anglia fairly naked rep wise as I really don't consider Cambridgeshire (and the very north of it too) is in East Anglia.

I am very happy to organise meets/events but have absolutely NO idea about the rest of the region and it is HUGE. Is anyone interested in taking on this mantle with me? I do think that we need a lot more than me and one other.

I really would welcome your thoughts folks.....................:rolleyes:

Over to you :D

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
All I would add is that I was the EA rep a few years back and Baby took over before Phil.

Yep, it is a large area BUT, we all realised that if you move events around, Norfolk, Suffolk, N Essex and Cambs then you do get takers.

I'd be happy to support (in a meaningful i.e spending time organising stuff in the background, way) anyone willing to take this on.

Come on - it could be fun.

Over to you -

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hopefully I will get along to some again in the future :)

GTA_Clare is the AROC East Anglian secretary, I'm sure she would be up for some more joint meets as we all share the same interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts