Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good company that does repairs on paint chips and scratches in the Aberdeen area?

I came out today to find a few bits of roof slate lying on my bonnet, they must have got blown off the roof of the building I was parked beside :-( Luckily they don't seem to have caused a dent but they have left a few scratches. This adds to a number of chips and light scratches that were already bugging me, so I think it's time for my Alfa to get a bit of TLC.

There seems to be a lot of mobile companies that do this sort of work. May be I'm being silly but I'd rather put the car into someone with a workshop that spends time fixing it rather than doing a 'quick fix' outside.

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
sorry, I'm unable to recommend anyone but I will be interested to see what response you get on this from other members

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cairngall garage in longside are very good. Had stone chips all over my old 156, the front spoiler had chunks out of it. Once back it looked like a new car. They sprayed the bonnet and front spoiler.

They also sprayed my vespa 12 years ago and people still say today how tidy it looks.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have used Watson's Autobody on Holland street a couple of times and would highly recommend him. He was considerably cheaper than others when I had a couple of dents removed from my old 147 and he also repaired a key scratch just before i sold it.

He gets most of his business from one of the dealers repairing trade-ins so is always pretty busy.

Perhaps for smaller scratch repairs the mobile guys are also worth a phone call though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have used a guy at Kintore for a major wheel arch / rear panel repair on my Audi, really pleased with results.
think the company is "dents n scratches"
His Name is Richard 07777694054

S

·
0 Posts
Consider chipex.co.uk , if chips are not that bad sure you can do it yourself....£43 inc p&p and enough for up to 500 chips ........no sandpaper involved. Receiving my kit tomorrow ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts