Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it bother you if you had to buy your scanties off a male assistant in a lingerie store :D

Imagine if you were that embarrased you had to go abroad to buy your knick Nacks :(

By Royal decree problem solved :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
doesnt bother me who i buy ine off, granny pannys all the the same:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
mine would be melon catchers, size of my a55:cheese:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Most Saudi women feel uncomfortable buying from men the article claims, yet the kingdom's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh, has warned shop owners that employing women is a "crime and prohibited by Islamic sharia law".

Can't bloody win, eh?

I don't care who serves me. It's not like I'm going to parade about in it on the shop floor or anything (actually....I might.....depends what mood I'm in) ;)

:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
If I were you, I'd be worried about where the male shop manager has the security cameras pointed...

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine would be melon catchers, size of my a55:cheese:
If I said that to Jan I'd get a belt round the lughole :eek:

Most Saudi women feel uncomfortable buying from men the article claims, yet the kingdom's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh, has warned shop owners that employing women is a "crime and prohibited by Islamic sharia law".

Can't bloody win, eh?

I don't care who serves me. It's not like I'm going to parade about in it on the shop floor or anything (actually....I might.....depends what mood I'm in) ;)

:lol:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Durt :lol:

If I were you, I'd be worried about where the male shop manager has the security cameras pointed...
You get your eyes poked out over there for that :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts