Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking from the car park to the football (Bury FC) and spotted a doppleganger for my car (black with horsehoes), when walking up behind I thought the boot lid was poorly aligned, when I got closer I thought it may be open so I checked, it was!

.....................so I closed it :thumbs:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Now I know that the boot release button on the keyfob can be pressed in your pocket accidentally, but sometimes I think the boot on my 159 decides to open itself?? One time, I wasnt driving the car for a few days with the good weather, and when I returned home one day to find the boot ajar. Luckily the prescious goods inside were still present!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I was walking from the car park to the football (Bury FC) and spotted a doppleganger for my car (black with horsehoes), when walking up behind I thought the boot lid was poorly aligned, when I got closer I thought it may be open so I checked, it was!

.....................so I closed it :thumbs:
Hopefully he hadn't concealed his only key in the wheel-well whilst he nipped into the newspaper shop :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
i have noticed that too since owning, you look at the tail lights and think their not aligned and off you go and find it open and alarm goes off. happened a few times. once stopped at red lights and popped out to close it as i didn't realize the open boot message. can we say its a typical alfa charateristic? think i can :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts