Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of good advice on what to do and what not to do which was free!
So now after another hectic day, I'm off to read about how a shorty Corsican became and emperor, and how our man made good boots, so that I can get a feel for their success stories, and follow in their footsteps. It's a hard life.:):

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Are you gonna have to put your wellies on to follow in the beaked ones footsteps?

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Laid in late and looking out that window sure do need to get his namesakes footwear out as it's pisching down here! :(:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Well we didnt seem to have many showers this April so its welcome on my Garden

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true as we noticed the lawn was starting to yellow a bit when we gave it a trim on Wednesday, so this deluge is welcome. Then it'll be a good old weed and feed once again when it dries out again.:):

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Yup it's hissing down here too.. very welcome. The garden was beginning to look a bit dry. Off to the plant nursery soon to do a bit of browsing.... might buy a couple of turfs and some slug bait for the veggies. Senior Management wants to buy a tree :eek:.... if we get out of there for less than £60 I'll be amazed.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yup it's hissing down here too.. very welcome. The garden was beginning to look a bit dry. Off to the plant nursery soon to do a bit of browsing.... might buy a couple of turfs and some slug bait for the veggies. Senior Management wants to buy a tree :eek:.... if we get out of there for less than £60 I'll be amazed.
I'm glad its the same elsewhere, we went down to buy 3 bags of compost to fill out a raised bed and came away with 2 Orchids, filters for the fish, 12 plants for outside, some teak oil, wild bird food of various sorts and some new pots.

I had to go back later by myself to get the compost :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts