Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
DavidWhitton said:
Just realised who Alfa20V is, Good Afternoon Sir

Ha ha!!!! :lol: :cheese: :lol:

Wondered how long it would take you!!! Saw you reviewing my photos and posts!!! ;)

Welcome to AO once again ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Couldn't reply to your message, too new or something! Maybe I'm a little too obvious using my own name but there again I'm not trying to hide!
Thought it may give me an insight into where we go wrong and to put the dealers point of view across if need be!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
I see you're checking on how your dealership fairs in the world of Alfa Owner.com! :lol: :cheese: :lol: Some good some bad.....

;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
DavidWhitton said:
Couldn't reply to your message, too new or something! Maybe I'm a little too obvious using my own name but there again I'm not trying to hide!
Thought it may give me an insight into where we go wrong and to put the dealers point of view across if need be!
Actually I'm surprised that youve not been here before. ;)

So how's life up in sunny N.Yorks David :confused:

...and may I also say that the new lady on service caught my eye...;) Certainly an asset...;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Any criticism is good criticism to be fair! We don't always get it right but doesn't mean we don't try. Harriet is a good addition, seems to be good with customers.
Have been smiling at a few of the comments about us.
One thing I wanted to point out is that Alfa insisted that they sent the Brera Invites out and it was them not us that cocked it up, we were as sick as you as we had gone to the effort at the weekend!
How do i post a new topic on here as I've something that owners may need to know!

David

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
DavidWhitton said:
Or the guy who is the first customer with a full spec Nuvola White 147 GTA that does 300 miles in it before putting it 100 yards into a field with 4 mates in it! David
Makes me shudder in horror :eek:

Hi David and welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
DavidWhitton said:
Any criticism is good criticism to be fair! We don't always get it right but doesn't mean we don't try. Harriet is a good addition, seems to be good with customers.
Have been smiling at a few of the comments about us.
One thing I wanted to point out is that Alfa insisted that they sent the Brera Invites out and it was them not us that cocked it up, we were as sick as you as we had gone to the effort at the weekend!
How do i post a new topic on here as I've something that owners may need to know!

David
Go to 'forums' and then pick your forum and then top left click on 'new topic' and away you go...;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts