Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I finally admitted defeat. My gta has to go. Lost my job a while back, and now I need the money. Someone's gonna get a bargin. You might not like the colour, but the car is in great mechanical condition.

100k. Q2, 330's, xenons etc etc

Tax runs out at the end of the month, and I can't afford to re tax it. This year alone I have spend over 2k on diff, clutch and alternator. I'm basically selling for £2500!!!

I'm looking for very fair price

£4500ono

S

·
0 Posts
If youre selling it, fancy swapping front brakes? Mine are 305mm jobs, and I don't want to pay £800 plus to swap to 330mms.

Be an additional couple of hundred quid to your pot and in reality won't make a difference to your sale price???

You know you want to!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Pistonheads started charging a few months back. If you have been a forum member for a few years it is free still.

I wouldnt bother personally. My advice;

Pay for autotrader, say it is under £1000 so you get the cheaper rate and on the first photo edit it so the true price is on the image.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah. That explains it.

Gonna give it a few days on here, 666gta might be interested, then might look at autotrader.

Failing that, breaking it could be an option...

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
It's also a very rare colour, wasn't there only 3 sold in the uk? So that might be a bonus for someone?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts