Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Gone and done it

938 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  tony62 
#1 ·
Well done the deed at the weekend, ordered Giullietta QV Ghiaccio White with Bose from Western Glasgow. Delivery September so will still have the Brera till then. Canny wait awesome car.:thumbs:

G
#3 ·
Congrats!
I also did the Brera to Giulietta move - not easy, because the Brera is such a stunning car!
And then almost bought a Brera again, but after you have driven a G for a while, you start realizing just how old and dated the Brera is now (10-year old technology and design), so I opted for a 2013 GQV and can safely say that I don't regret the decision.
You will still longingly look at Breras though.... :)

#5 ·
Ditto, went from a Brera S to a GQV and instantly missed the timeless look of the Brera, the quality of the interior, the seat comfort and awesome handling but, after a while despite the annoying minor build quality issues I am happy with my change. Much faster, more modern looks and more economical. :thumbs:

But, I still look at Breras and wish I still had one!

#4 ·
Nice congrats...Ghiacco White is the colour for the GQV!

A question though...what if there IS INDEED a facelift Giulietta in Jan...how will you feel?

#6 ·
I too went from Brera (diesel) to GQV. Not regretted it. The QV suits my current needs more, but I will always treasure having had a Brera (as I do having had 2 GTV's).

I seem to be in a minority, but I prefer the G's seats to the Brera's certainly in terms of comfort on longer journeys. (I do have the full leather version.)

Shame about your colour choice....metallic red is the best! ;):lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.