Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen some alfa's with Golf GTi wheels on line, i know the stud pattern PCD is very close to being correct and that this could be got round with "wobbly bolts" but does anyone know the bore size difference between golf wheels and the Alfa wheels?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yeah they will fit, i have a few 5x100 alfas for my alfa's, the alfa pcd is 5x98.

its the centre bores you need to make sure off. if they are aftermarket wheels they should go straight on. i have just fitted vw r32 alloys to my 156 although i had to file the paint off the centre bore for them to fit flush before i put the bolts in.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yeah they will fit, i have a few 5x100 alfas for my alfa's, the alfa pcd is 5x98.

its the centre bores you need to make sure off. if they are aftermarket wheels they should go straight on. i have just fitted vw r32 alloys to my 156 although i had to file the paint off the centre bore for them to fit flush before i put the bolts in.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ahh I had an A3 previously and have just sold my Mile miglia cup 3 turbo twists (911 turbo alloys) in 5x100 for cheap. Oh well doubt they would have looked right on a GT anyway.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
yeah I went for a pcd changing hub adapter which is 5 x 100..

this allows a whole world of wheels to be fitted from Audi VW bmw and early subaru

I can now fit any 5 x 100 et 43 and up wheel.. found a set of nearly new wheels with brand new tyres for 500.00
for a set of five... cheaper than the blacklines I was going to get by over 100.00 without tyres

1 - 8 of 8 Posts