Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps

Just new to this forum so please excuse if this has been asked else where

Im Looking to get a gtv but was wondering if you can fit a set of golf clubs in the boot or into the car at all

Thanks,

Davie

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hello peeps

Im Looking to get a gtv but was wondering if you can fit a set of golf clubs in the boot or into the car at all

Thanks,

Davie
Unless you are short and play out of a scratch sack probably not, your best bet is to de-bag them and put them behind your front seats on a slant! :thumbs:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello peeps

Thanks,

Davie
No chance whatsoever with the boot; maybe behind the seats, and then not with the bag.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I took away the spare wheel (replaced it with a bottle of tire reparing kit) and a golf bag (a proper full size nylon made, not the huge leather made) can be placed nicely at the boot with some more space to spare.:)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I took away the spare wheel (replaced it with a bottle of tire reparing kit) and a golf bag (a proper full size nylon made, not the huge leather made) can be placed nicely at the boot with some more space to spare.:)

How tall are you?
i am 6.1ft tall and i cannot fit my set in even with a non-tour nylon and no spare wheel!
what bag you got as it may be worth a change to get them in?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Golf Clubs

Hi,i can fit my clubs in my spider! As long as you take out Driver/ 3 wood/ out of the bag,these will fit in the boot! ive even had a hillbilly/powacaddy in there too!large bag on pass seat!:lol:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 set fits easily in the boot with a spare wheel, 2 sets without wheel. Drivers on the back seats and no trollies!!!

No idea why anyone cannot get one in??

·
Registered
199 Posts
1 set fits easily in the boot with a spare wheel, 2 sets without wheel. Drivers on the back seats and no trollies!!!

No idea why anyone cannot get one in??
+1:thumbs:

Worst case scenario you just have to take the big dogs out of the bag and lay them on top:)

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
+2, i got my set in ok, i had to remove the driver and 3 wood, but other than that, they fit in ok even with the space saver :thumbs:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Absolute Worst case scenario if your lazy just stick them on the passenger seat with the base of the bag in the footwell, the the trolley will fit in the boot or the back seat.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I am sure i took a picture previously of my clubs in the boot for a thread

The boot shape actually works well for golf I think.
You can get your shoes and change bag in the bottom well, then your clubs on top with the woods on top of that.
I have a standard carry stand bag, no need for anything bigger or smaller.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I thought it was the law that if you owned an Alfa you agreed NEVER to play golf :tut:

Sorry :lol:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Why not put them on the passenger's seat or have I missed something?
I've had a boot full of top soil, plants, 3 x 9 foot tree's in the passenger seat the other weekend!

·
Registered
518 Posts
If I managed to fit my whole roland drum kit in mine I'm sure you can get a set of clubs in there somehow :D

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    70.4 KB Views: 22

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can be done no prob as long as you dont have some daft oversized golf bag.
Having said that I usually take the driver out and put diagonally across, I think of of it as my own graphite strut brace.....
and is it just me or is it the drive to and from the golf usually more fun than the golf itself?

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,505 Posts
I can fit mine in my boot very easily and dont use a trolley so no problems there :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts