Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently bought a 'Gold Cup'?! :tut:Actually its a 2 owner 2000 Zoe Yellow V6 GTV only done 43,000 miles with a full aerocup kit, factory sunroof & blue leather e/seats etc etc. Apparently quite a unique car. Does anybody know this car? It was first registered when new on 'V6 GTV' & been on a couple of other private plates in it's life.

It will be advertised as soon as I get the snow off it. I might put a 'V6' reg on it but I quite like V73 SBK which DVLA has just given it.

Regards
Clive

Attachments

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ok, I'll stick my neck out. No such thing. All Cups were red. Looks like a V6 with all the gubbins but not a Cup.Why didn't they just buy a Cup to begin with? Colour looks good on Spiders but I don't like it on a GTV much.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I love it, it's like a Giallo Fly Fezza. If I had the space I'd buy that for it's rarity value alone.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Zoe Yellow is nice, although I'm not sure how it'll look with blue leather. Are you gauging opinion before deciding how much you'll price it up at?! ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Zoe Yellows are pretty rare. Even more so on a GTV. No such thing as a Zoe Yellow Cup unless its been resprayed or had the Aero kit fitted and re-badged. Thats a pretty rare beast. :):cool:

My old Spider was Zoe Yellow - an awesome colour :thumbs::cool:

Get some pics up when the snow's off. :thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Not so sure about the blue leather mind :vomit: soon swap that out for a black leather momo interior though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Rare Colour!

Not sure about the blue interior, would look nicer with black leather. Have to agree prefer yellow spiders rather than a yellow GTV

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not so sure about the blue leather mind :vomit: soon swap that out for a black leather momo interior though.
Well you say that, but I've had a think about it (as I have blue leather too). I reckon it would be a massive job as you'd have to remove the dash as well as door cards, carpets etc.

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
BTW guys, the dark blue momo leather DOES look good :thumbs::cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
That looks lovely in my opinion.

I'm a big fan of Blue/ Yellow as well. Remember sitting in a Zoe Yellow Spider with Blue leather when I was younger and it is a very nice combo!

·
Registered
420 Posts
i think it looks fantastic.:cool:look forward to more pics when the snow is off.if only i had space for another gtv.
Will it be in your hove showroom clive? i would love to come and have a look at it in the flesh.

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pictures soon

Well you say that, but I've had a think about it (as I have blue leather too). I reckon it would be a massive job as you'd have to remove the dash as well as door cards, carpets etc.
correct, not a simple seats & door card change so I think it'll be staying blue which is a good colour combination plus keeps it original.

i think it looks fantastic.:cool:look forward to more pics when the snow is off.if only i had space for another gtv.
Will it be in your hove showroom clive? i would love to come and have a look at it in the flesh.
pictures a soon as the snow melts, it might go in the showroom but not for a while yet.

How about a nice red interior? :lol

Could be another candidate for http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gtv-and-916-spider/139583-lets-set-one-thing-straight.html

Shameless plug I know :cheese:
no chance but I am going to fit white leather to the red 'Cup Lookalike' as soon as I source a red carpet + centre panels. Anyone got some?

Rosso red with red(carpet), black dash/door & side panels & white seats+door cards IMO will be the best colour combo....?

Clive

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ferrari do

Red with white leather! Talk about needing the right buyer! Why not the nice tan/tobacco leather?
It works on Ferraris so why not an Alfa, especially a GTV?

I've had red with tan which is nice but there are a few of those, not seen red with white though.

Clive

Attachments

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
Very tempting......have to wait and see what price it is, but looking at the Red cup-a-like at £7995 at the same dealers I won't be holding my breath......:(....or Clive might surprise us all....:)

1 - 20 of 139 Posts