1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
126 Posts
I assume your radio / headunit is a China brand? as each brand uses a different interface Lead eg, pionneer has their own, Philips, sony etc are different to the China one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume your radio / headunit is a China brand? as each brand uses a different interface Lead eg, pionneer has their own, Philips, sony etc are different to the China one
jep, thats the reason for the chinese lead cable.
So im complete ? :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yup, looks complete from what I remembered when doing my headunit swap. There are also other headunit threads about which is worth taking a look :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
What would you guys say is the best unit to get for the MiTo? Ie working with steering controls, quality, ease of use, good brand etc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like you have everything for the setup :). I do think the dubble din frame is quite expensive :/ , I purchased mine here Einbaurahmen Set für Doppel DIN Autoradio in Alfa Romeo Mito (955, ab 2008) - silber - Zubehör - caraudio24.de in combination with a Pioneer 940bt from my previous car.
@vinzend Jep i know, but i orderd all the stuf at one store for warrenty and speed in recieving my goods :)

What would you guys say is the best unit to get for the MiTo? Ie working with steering controls, quality, ease of use, good brand etc?
I think if my setup will work every radio will work, i bought a chinese 2din with GPS and DVD

Yup, looks complete from what I remembered when doing my headunit swap. There are also other headunit threads about which is worth taking a look :)
Could you give me some links? (i was searching but didnt find any)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts