Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmm....somehow I don't think it goes better than a GTA!:rolleyes:

A twinnie is a twinnie....run of the mill and given the choice I know which one I'd choose anyday and it especially would not be a chavved up 147 with horrible wheel, bumpers, exhaust and stupid number plates!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That GTA though...whilst not in my favorite colour combinations, it does impress with the factory fitted actions....it has every box ticked doesn't it?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
How does a 175 BHP car GO better than a 250 BHP car then?

GTA.:cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
And certainly doesnt sound as good as a GTA :cool:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
It's missing cylinders!:(: Makes her 147, at 12,000 miles, original, not messed with,like new, almost, worth about?? :D:lol:

·
Super Moderator
44,893 Posts
Goes better than a GTA? Oh dear, oh dear.
I suppose it might if the light reflecting off the bling alloys caused the GTA driver to crash into a tree.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
That 147 was Power Alfa's demonstrator car before they went out of business. I think it was remapped by Angel Tuning.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
So probably thrashed to death then :lol:

175bhp is only 20bhp up on the standard car - could probably be achieved with the right induction, exhaust and remap

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Graham lay off the drugs!!! :lol:
Jeeez it's nothing to do with me. Just spotted it on pistonheads and it made me laugh and I knew it would appeal to others on here's humour as well. Ypou don't think i would use the word 'awesome' do you

P.S I've got man flu at the mo so need the drugs to get me through ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts