Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Council have paid in full for the damage to the wheel tyre and shock absorber eek! eek! . Speedlines currently being given the kiss of life. The question is can anyone better Goodyear F1s or Toyos at £65 a corner? I only need the tyres as the refurbishers will be fitting them (very carefully :( )

Mich Pilot Sport are supposed to be the dogs but at £120 each they can keep them!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Depends what size you are after. I take it that they are the black 16" and you are after 215/45/16's.

I'm paying £88 for Toyo Proxis T1S 215/40/17's, but that is a discounted price wink

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm after 205/45 16s i've got a price of £65 for the Proxis.

Are they any good Henry?

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I have a place in doncaster that does very good prices on tyres. I pay £82 for Mich pilot primacy (excellent life span) or £92 for Pirelli Pzero assimetrico/rouge (crap life span but fab grip) in a 205/55/16, fitted balanced etc. Best place I`ve found for any tyre.

Its a small place but well worth a phone call to get a quote. Its actually just outside donny in a place called Bently.

Not got the number on me at the moment but if anyone wants it I`ll dig it out...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rich, glad you got it sorted :D Why don't councils just repair the roads!! I paid about £70 for Dunlop 3000's, eem pretty good so far. Long life and good grip, 205/45/16.

wrinx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts