Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope im allowed to say this but do not use them. They have taken my money and dont seem to have any intention of sending me the goods. 2 emails and countless calls to a lady who is just a switchboard person representing lots of companies. There is nothing she can do other than email them and hope they refund my money which they have had two days to do.
They have ceased trading once already leaving a string of customers with nothing.
Im so annoyed ive been caught out. Im normally so careful. Lucky it was only £15. Some of their stuff is ££££ s .

·
Registered
37,645 Posts
They are a little way from you, perhaps a more local AO-er could be persuaded to pop round and "Have a word"? ;)

Domain name:
gocoffee.co.uk

Registrant:
Marc Odley

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
82 Milestone Road
Carterton
OX18 3RH
United Kingdom

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
How did you pay?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Payed by Mastercard and they have ways of contacting them to get my money back apparently. Looking on other sites im not the only one it would seem. Contacted trading standards, i guess if enough people complain it might make them investigate.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh im very tempted to pay him a visit. The number of people he has ripped off....makes me so cross that honest innocent people get treated like this. One for Watchdog me thinks.(probably not my case for £15 though)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
gocoffee was dissolved on the 21st of october, the website may be hosted and paid for on an annual basis though so will still be available despite the business behind it not actually operating...

You say ripped off, but to be fair, I'm sure he didn't want his business to fail and I seriously doubt they went into it to rip people off as they'd been trading for 6 years.

Saying that, he's been a Director of three failed businesses now so maybe he wasn't actually very good.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gocoffee was dissolved on the 21st of october, the website may be hosted and paid for on an annual basis though so will still be available despite the business behind it not actually operating...

You say ripped off, but to be fair, I'm sure he didn't want his business to fail and I seriously doubt they went into it to rip people off as they'd been trading for 6 years.

Saying that, he's been a Director of three failed businesses now so maybe he wasn't actually very good.
I see your point but they still have a call centre taking orders and answering queries for them in Covent Garden. Presumably the company managing that side of things will want payment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts