Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just a question about decals we all know that they can increase the horse power of a car but what about viper stripes, has anyone any idea what kinda power increase i can expect from my new strips?

I was hoping for around 15 bhp more but ive no experience with these mods can anyone help me?

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
The Americans normally do this to cover up an ordinarily plain dull motor so the only question would be WHY :cry:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Pffft, you only get 15bhp with a single white stripe (didn't Max Power teach you anything?!)

The fact you've fitted 3 colours means you should be mixing it up with Veyron and Koenigsegg drivers as the average increase is around 600bhp for a green stripe alone...:cool::D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow didnt know it increase it by that much cheers Tommy. Best £13 ive spent modding her in terms as bhp per pound :cheese:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Wow didnt know it increase it by that much cheers Tommy. Best £13 ive spent modding her in terms as bhp per pound :cheese:
Also, remove the airfilter and airbox then stretch a stocking over the MAF. Another instant 40bhp increase. I learned this from an 18yr old with his hat on backwards on McDonald's car park so it must be accurate...:cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool ive already removed the airbox. Better try taking the cone filter off when i find a stocking to replace it with

P

·
0 Posts
Door cards? who needs them? really and seats, a good old early 90s school chair will do you... Imagine that light chassis...

Pump the tires up too around 100psi, that is another 5 second off the 0.60 :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didnt think spark plugs worked in a diesel?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
:wow: you never knew that

You run them along side the glow plug , thats how they came up with the Twinspark idea for the petrols

Fill the tyres with hot water too for extra sticky rubber , cos with all this extra power you'll need the grip .
That's how the big boys run 8sec quarter miles at Santa Pod...lol

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Don't forget to stick on a fake bonnet air scoop ( same as a Scobby ) this gives you an extra 11.6 BHP , those stripes are are the same colours of the Italian flag, massive coincidence :cheese:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive got a long way to go then. Only doing 0-60 in 8 secs. How do i get the water into my tyres?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts