Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just a question about decals we all know that they can increase the horse power of a car but what about viper stripes, has anyone any idea what kinda power increase i can expect from my new strips?

I was hoping for around 15 bhp more but ive no experience with these mods can anyone help me?

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow didnt know it increase it by that much cheers Tommy. Best £13 ive spent modding her in terms as bhp per pound :cheese:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Wow didnt know it increase it by that much cheers Tommy. Best £13 ive spent modding her in terms as bhp per pound :cheese:
Also, remove the airfilter and airbox then stretch a stocking over the MAF. Another instant 40bhp increase. I learned this from an 18yr old with his hat on backwards on McDonald's car park so it must be accurate...:cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool ive already removed the airbox. Better try taking the cone filter off when i find a stocking to replace it with

G

·
Door cards? who needs them? really and seats, a good old early 90s school chair will do you... Imagine that light chassis...

Pump the tires up too around 100psi, that is another 5 second off the 0.60 :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didnt think spark plugs worked in a diesel?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
:wow: you never knew that

You run them along side the glow plug , thats how they came up with the Twinspark idea for the petrols

Fill the tyres with hot water too for extra sticky rubber , cos with all this extra power you'll need the grip .
That's how the big boys run 8sec quarter miles at Santa Pod...lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive got a long way to go then. Only doing 0-60 in 8 secs. How do i get the water into my tyres?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.