Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the following parts which i will remove from my GTA. I have decided to keep the car and make it more of a daily driver by removing some of the high performance parts.

1.) Individual Throttles(Dice) 6xTrumpets complete with Intake manifolds and bigger Injectors.
2.) Dictator Fuel management system.
3.) 304 Deg Billet Cams x 4.

I want to sell a.s.a.p.
Call me or email me so that we can chat about price.

Rudi
[email protected]

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
Rudi, i have sold quite a lot of go faster bits for the 24v motorson the alfagtv6.com website.
Its got a huge following amonst the racing guys . There weresome chaps in oz looking for throttle a little while a go
Join this forum to post your ad in the classified link Not in any other as those okes will chew your ear off. Here is link ALFAGTV6.COM • View forum - Parts

C

·
0 Posts
How much for the throttle bodies and would you be willing to send them to the Uk?

Thanks.:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rudi, i have sold quite a lot of go faster bits for the 24v motorson the alfagtv6.com website.
Its got a huge following amonst the racing guys . There weresome chaps in oz looking for throttle a little while a go
Join this forum to post your ad in the classified link Not in any other as those okes will chew your ear off. Here is link ALFAGTV6.COM • View forum - Parts
Thank you Krasch, i appreciate your advice !

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
How much for them cams?
I will not go that far with oe management.
I have a set of re-profiled GTA 1 cams for you. It is the same as fitted to Jzee's GTV developing 179.2whp. But i need your cams in return.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
How much for the cams?
I will not go that far with oe management.
I have a set of re-profiled GTA 1 cams for you. It is the same as fitted to Jzee's GTV developing 179.2whp. But i need your cams in return.
He is in Croatia... bit far to send back-and-forth... or maybe not? Postage is postage...

Are the cams you are referring to Herman's? I chatted to him about it yesterday... Emmanuel has 2 GTA 2 cams... would those be for inlet and GTA 1 for exhaust?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Yes its Herman's. Or the cor is Herman's and the re-profile Ralf's:lol:
I quoted N2Oxide he is in Pretoria :lol:
Yes the cams Emmanuel have will most probably be GTA2 inlet and GTA 1 outlet. It could even be GTA 1 inlet and GTA 1 outlet i will have to see them to make sure.

No matter how you look at it it is the only thing your little red SW still need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts