Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate that annoying advert with that gimp who thinks he's an opera singer prancing around in that coffee shop.

If there was ever a reason for NOT using something through tv advertising then this is it. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than kicking him in the spuds so he could sing a few octaves higher!

Rant over.

V

·
0 Posts
i know its only stuck on, but id love a tash like that :lol:

seems to be on at every ad break aswell :mad:

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts
But all the annoyance is surely worth it for the comedy pay off at the end, right?

He's only a tenor. HAHAHAHA. :rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
Why have confused and go compare got to do such annoying adverts, instead of giving you some facts about what you can do on thw website.

R

·
0 Posts
Its an advert which does its job, after all you have just advertised it :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
I cannot comment as I'm insured with esure who employ that **** winner who I detest.

S

·
0 Posts
I cannot comment as I'm insured with esure who employ that **** winner who I detest.
Ah "Esure". One of those annoying "Not available in Northern Ireland" companies. :rant:
Our money isn't good enough. :rolleyes::mad:
It's not the 70s anymore! Would rather leave the GTV in inner Belfast than inner London.

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
my dad seems to think it's great :confused:

personally I hate the confused.com ones Oh look how easy it is to use this website ERR how often do you use the site? once a year so why be bothered on how easy the site is and how great the site is, instead of saying how, who and how much you save etc. it's a real brain freeze!

D

·
0 Posts
For the first few times I saw this advert I swore blind that it was David Mitchell from Peep Show doing the singing, :lol:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
my dad seems to think it's great :confused:

personally I hate the confused.com ones Oh look how easy it is to use this website ERR how often do you use the site? once a year so why be bothered on how easy the site is and how great the site is, instead of saying how, who and how much you save etc. it's a real brain freeze!
This stoopid video diaries of people saying how good the site is and [email protected] who sings his thankyou the confused.com - annoying but as Ray said, the campaign has done its job if we're still all talking about it. :rant:

K

·
0 Posts
Ah "Esure". One of those annoying "Not available in Northern Ireland" companies. :rant:
Our money isn't good enough. :rolleyes::mad:
It's not the 70s anymore! Would rather leave the GTV in inner Belfast than inner London.
No idea mate but they cover Bolton!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If I worked in advertising I would be embarrassed to show these to my bosses/clients. I can't believe people sign them off:tut:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have to admit we had that rant about the confused.com the other week but I would rather watch that 100 times than watch the gocompare one again. But it does work, the point is an ad has to be memorable, you don't have to like it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts