Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen almost a dozen cars pulled in and around darlo this weekend, couple of times following a high speed pursuit......not a chase......i'm talking about middle-aged gadges in mid-range civics doing 30ish being hauled down from a distance by Durham 'Stabulary Beemers doing 50-60 in built up areas

they seem to be going at it with a vengeance - not sure if there is a campaign going on or summat

so, don't give am an excuse to pull you over - they'll only go looking for the tyre you were about to change after payday (short month and all that)

·
Premium Member
77,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yesterday in redcar near tesco, temp traffice lights.....last car coming through had probably nipped in on red but not so much to inconvenience or endanger me (as lead car on my side)........but the police car coming through in pursuit, about 15 seconds afterwards (blues and twos etc) did inconvenience and if had been a doddering biffa and not the fine specimen of manhood that i clearly am........etc.

i know the guy was breaking the law, and normally I'm a stickler for these things, but twice in two days now I've been left in an uncomfortable position because of a car hurtling around on tight, confined roads (they both just happened to have stripes on them and numbers on the roof)

rant over

·
Premium Member
77,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah! Darlo Sif. The Old Majestic back in '58, Boppin' to Gerry LL, Duane Eddie an all that. Remember it well.:):
ahh me parents told me all about that

me mam sat on Tom Jones lap and the rumour is that Jimmi Hendrix's guitar is still in some bedsit here after being stolen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts