Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a '98 GTV V6 lusso Coupe - and it's great!
Everyone told me not to buy an Alfa - and that just cemented my will and made me want one more. (I also own a Lotus Esprit V8....so you get the picture!)

Anyway - main reason for joining the forum was because the GTV is really my misses' car and she decided to put it through a carwash that promptly tore the boot spoiler off and smashed it all over the roof....made a lovely mess of the paintwork - shame because she was only repainted a couple of months ago (the Alfa not my misses!)

Any help in finding a replacement boot spoiler and any recommendations for decent body shops in the Norwich area would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Chris.

·
Super Moderator
60,042 Posts
Re: Glutton for punishemnt!

Hi Chris, sorry to hear about the accident:(, hope it's all fixed up quickly. Enjoy the site:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts

Hi There and welcome, May like to give OMICRON, The Long Barn, Mulbarton, NR14 8JS. 01580 570351. They do superb body repairs to all Italian cars. They are not the cheapest, but rate amongst the best in your area, or so I have been told. Good luck, Hand Wash in the future?? Know from experience, Car Washes attack spoilers and other projections!! Good Luck.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts

Welcome, hope you get the GTV sorted soon....and plenty of recompense from the missus :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts