Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just bought my first Alfa :) really happy with it, got a 159 2008 with 55k miles on the clock it's a lusso 2.4jtd saloon.

Just a quick question, ive looked everywhere and cant find an answer, my Glove box light and Sun-visor Lights don't work, ive tried with the engine on lights on etc.. checked the fuses in the fuse box next to the steering wheel but non of them power the glovebox light or visor lights, all bulbs are fine.. does anyone know where I can check the fuse for these items, theres no mention of it in the owners manual, i know theres 2 other fuse boxes, one in the boot and one next to the battery but again no mention of the fuse that powers these 2 items. if its not a fuse what else could it be??

Thank you all in advance :rotate:

·
Registered
66 Posts
My glove box light didn't work, and I discovered that it had been unplugged from the loom. If you take out the cabin filter you can see that there's a little plug to the right of the glovebox, where the prong for the switch is.

Not sure about where the sun visor lamps connect into - owners manual not give the location of those fuses?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My glove box light didn't work, and I discovered that it had been unplugged from the loom. If you take out the cabin filter you can see that there's a little plug to the right of the glovebox, where the prong for the switch is.

Not sure about where the sun visor lamps connect into - owners manual not give the location of those fuses?
Thank you George, I will have a look in the glove box to see if it has been disconnected, no there is no mention of fuses for the sunvisor in the owners manual unfortunatly, but I have a feeling that the 2 are connected with each other somehow, I will go and check today..

Thanks for your advice :rotate:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts