Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Global warming is on the way.. big time.

840 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mufasa 
#1 ·
I was playing around with the satnav in the missus car the other day... I zoomed away out and noticed it looms like the Atlantic is drying up.... Wonder why Alfa didn't tell anyone?

On the bright side we'll be able to drive to New York in a few years..... Now that would be some meet! :thumbs:

Snapshot enclosed....just to prove no illegal drugs were used in the making of this thread..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ah that explains all the rain so ... its must be coming from a hole in the Atlantic :D

#4 ·
Naw I can vouch for Cathal, he's only on sedatives at the moment :D

#6 ·
Id say its a Glitch , but an Alfa Glitch :thumbs:

#11 ·
Now I AM scared.... does the word 'coffee' mean something else? I mean there seems to be lots of offers between the lads etc but no one buying.... wink wink... :):cheese:

Yea lack of sleep is cool... after the first 72 hours you hit the wall.. .but on the other side it's a wonderful place.... you see people like cartoon figures... life right now is a mix of Simpsons meets Family guy... it's great. I like it.

I'm all for the drying up of the Atlantic... I want to be able to drive to the US :cool:.... so no one go sticking any plugs in any oceanic holes.... ok? :)

On Alfa electrics... they are not that bad.... I mean they fail with a warning... things become intermittent/dim/buzzy/weird before completely failing... right?

I had a Mazda years ago that would conk out on a quick right hand bend... so most roundabouts resulted in loss of engine power....But a quick wiggle of the fusebox & wiring loom under the bonnet and off it would go again.... it turned out to be a missing bolt holding a thick 12v (B+) cable to the bus bar inside the fuse box (waaay inside) . This bar was supplying most of the current to the fuses powering with different engine circuits.... the connector/crimp was leaning on the bar so all fine.. on a right hand bend it would fall away and arc... by wriggling the fusebox it would kinda weld itself on again.... happy days.... *sigh*...

Must of the engine and senors were replaced before I found the problem though.. lesson learned.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.