Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent the last 3 days ski-ing,weather was excellent on thursday & friday:D not bad on sat,but busy.;) my legs are like jelly now.:cheese: Also, managed to flyer a red 156 in the carpark:rolleyes:,(he! he!) anyone on here?

p.s. excuse the phone pics.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Used to go skiing at Glenshee when I was a lad, nice to see it with some sun :cool:

Often it was so windy that its wasnt much fun :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Is that the official Alfa 100 year banner on your bootlid Andy? Class!
Looks like fun up there though mate.
Cheers
Graham

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Wow, your car must be better in teh snow than mine to get over there! :eek:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Nice one! One of the guys at work was talking about taking his kids up. I'll find out how they got on tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Pascs,its not bad at mo,but do you not ski or board on the dunes in your shorts?:cool:
@ Graham,no the official one will be permanent.:lol:
@ Phil,I just take it easy on the ski road,tooooo eeasssy to mess-up your bella in those conditions.:rolleyes:
@ Rickyw,hope they did go `cause it`s getting warmer??? (-10.5`c to +2.5`c :cry::cry:)

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
@Pascs,its not bad at mo,but do you not ski or board on the dunes in your shorts?:cool:
@ Graham,no the official one will be permanent.:lol:
@ Phil,I just take it easy on the ski road,tooooo eeasssy to mess-up your bella in those conditions.:rolleyes:
@ Rickyw,hope they did go `cause it`s getting warmer??? (-10.5`c to +2.5`c :cry::cry:)
Have done sandboarding before but either the sand here isnt great for it or I'm completely useless at it :lol: .............and have you ever tried climbing back up the dunes afterwards :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts