·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Love the wheels...needs 50mm drop though

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Don't start...
Started...when I buy the 180kw version Quadrofiglio verde I'm going to slam it first time and take to Frieling for chip and exhaust...:cheese:

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
talking about dropping... i wish someone would drop you on your head

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
They need to learn to park it too:rolleyes:

·
Registered
459 Posts
They bring the cars out here for hot weather testing as well as speed tests, which they do around the Upington, Springbok, Poffadder areas. Last time when they brought the MiTo out here they actually brought it to the club all covered in that black gunk so we could have a look. We were however not allowed to take any photographs. There was a plethora of laptops in the boot, which were collecting info from all the various sensors fitted on the car. Some of the black tape is holding down wires that connect the sensors to the laptops, it is not just to disguise the car.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I like...... even with all that tape it still looks good to me.....
I like the wheels as well, but I will not lower it (unlike some others here) as it looks fine to me ;)
Seat Leon anyone, with a bit of 1 Series in the mix? or is it just me ? :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
I wonder if its a REAL alfa under that beautiful italian stylin or if its a fiat! (like some other "alfa" recently introduced. Or a chevy - so help me g*d!
Serious thou, in white it looks fab and crisp, dunno bout red on this puppy.
Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I always laugh at these "extreme tests" that the motor manufacturers perform. They drive "millions of kilometres" (their quote not mine) in the arctic circle or the Kalahari desert or whatever, taking pics of tortoises crossing the road. Then when the car is launched, the first thing all the motoring jounalists say is: "Hmm, build quality not so good, lots of squeaks and rattles from the dash" or "there were water leaks in the boot" or whatever.

So, what did they learn by driving in the Kalahari or the Arctic circle?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Will be interested to see what pricing FASA come up with? They always seem to think they can sell their cars at a premium to other european brands. Remember the Brera pricing! R100K more than a BM 135i. Let's hope they keep it real.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts