Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1301 - 1316 of 1316 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Shout out to the Alfa Red Sportiva on the M4 then A4 at Theale this morning. I nearly had you off the roundabout, but that gravel lorry was in my way!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have seen a fair few around Mid Sussex over Christmas & New Year, always give a wave, sometimes get a response, I must give thanks to the driver of the red Giuilia who always gives a wave on the back lanes towards Chailey. (y)

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Belated hazard light flashes at the red Giulietta by the, Rose lawn Hotel in Burghfield tonight.

Too busy having a sing along to The Buzzcocks on my way home from work and I nearly missed you!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice red Giulietta on the A38 by Droitwich yesterday. I think the owner waved but seen a second too late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice blue Colverleaf parked next to my GT Clover at Lliswerry Primary after school club tonight. Great to chat and love both y'alls Alfas!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
rkk01, I was just about to leave to head to Helston in Cornwall in my G. But a van became spare at work so I'm in that now. Will keep 700 miles off my cars odometer this week.
If you get a wave from a Transit Connect in Cornwall or Devon it's only me!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
On the A38 by Kennford this morning an Alfa red and a Cobalto blue Giulietta within a couple of cars of each other.

Then a black GT in the traffic jam!

Hello from the very muddy Transit Connect you all passed 👍 :)

PS boy they like their "safety camera" vans on the A38!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Many more, including a white one on the ring road again, utter respect yet again to the guy in the red Giulia for the wave.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Just sitting in a lay by outside Coleshill and there goes a white G and just behind it a Cobalto blue G.

Hello from the red Speciale and the bloke on the phone 👍

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
A black 18 plate G turned up in the car park near the office. Think it was a Speciale (or a new Veloce diesel). Didn't get to see how many pipes at the back.
Black 18" horseshoe/teledials and red brembos.
V clean for a black car at this time of the year. Hope they didn't look too closely at my filthy red Speciale.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
I follow a black '61'plate home most days on the A4 through Brentford out too Hounslow and I see a white '14' plate most days in ealing, not to mention the customers we have with Giulietta's

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Luna Pearl one on Garstang Road, Fulwood, Preston, 10.30am this morning.
Good distinctive colour 👍

1301 - 1316 of 1316 Posts