Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Can anyone help please!

I own a giulietta 2010 and a couple of weeks back installed a CD music changer into the back of the radio so I could listen to music from my iPhone via the AUX as my car didn't have one installed. it worked fine for about 3 weeks then the other day I was driving with it on and then my whole radio cut out and would not turn on :furious:, so after a boring 45 mile journey in silence , once I got home I took the radio out checked everything was plugged in properly and wasn't loose (everything appeared to be ok), still wouldn't turn on. Blue and me still works above the steering wheel and connects calls but obviously I can't hear anything through the radio as its turned off. I'm not sure if it's to do with the music changer device or not.. irked:

So I suspected it had blown a fuse or something, I had a look at the fuse box underneath the steering wheel, everything seemed to look normal, but then again I don't really know what I was looking for. So any help/ experience of this would be much appreciated. It may be something really simple but it's driving me mad :thinking:

Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts