Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just a quick heads up that I'll soon be listing a set of 4 GQV 18" Turbine alloys with 225/40/18 Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres on ebay in the next few days. They've been removed from my wife's low mileage model, and were refurbished by the dealership before we bought the car, so no curb marks. The tyres are all good, rears are as new but the fronts are showing a little wear on the inside corners (still loads of tread across the rest of the tyre). I'll post a link when they're on ebay, but let me know if anyone is interested in the meantime and I'll answer any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried Rimstock direct for the wheels first - they only supply to trade, so they put me in touch with my nearest Rinstock dealer. After a bit of haggling, I got the wheels for a bit of a steal (pm me for further details:). And the P Zero's came in at... £350 for a set of four! I found someone who had just sold their mobile tyre fitting & wheel refurb company and he was clearing his old stock, but the Pirelli's have a manufacture code date of week 16, 2016, so not even that old. Happy days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts