Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, I have looked high and low but do not seem to be able to find the QV seats anywhere for sale. Checked all the usual places, breakers (no QV's ever taken in), FleaBay et al.

I have a Sportiva with beautiful 18" wheels on it and am just about to upgrade the dash to support double din (will wrap this for a better finish). Although I have the full leather seats I think that the seats from the QV will really finish it off.

Anyone have any ideas where I could get them, pref second hand or cheap?

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
I too have been looking for months for my wife's GQV but I am yet to find any! ebay is the only place I can really think they may appear but as the seats didn't appear until the GQV of 2014 and then the later Veloce I can imagine they are hard to come by.

·
Registered
33,664 Posts
I always had the armrest down on the Giuliettas I had and when I drove base-model loan Giuliettas they felt incomplete.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have had both and much prefer the leather seats. Plus I love my arm rest.
I looked at a QV and a QV line.

The QV line interior was a much nicer place to be, the wife loved it as well so that pretty much sealed the deal. She hated the QV seats, and i wasn't a fan either, although I was going to forgive that for the engine.

The QV line I have comes with tan leather seats and dash. Plus you also get heated seats and are fully electric. The arm rest is a god send! I believe the QV seats are a manual affair?

·
Registered
67 Posts
When buying my 1.75 Veloce I actually looked for one without the QV seats. They just seem to bulky lose a lot of space in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ha ha. I actually finally found one with the red leather seats.

Depends on what you use the car for. They look cool but I have to get two kids in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi Guys, I have looked high and low but do not seem to be able to find the QV seats anywhere for sale. Checked all the usual places, breakers (no QV's ever taken in), FleaBay et al.

I have a Sportiva with beautiful 18" wheels on it and am just about to upgrade the dash to support double din (will wrap this for a better finish). Although I have the full leather seats I think that the seats from the QV will really finish it off.

If you are lucky enough to find them, i'd gladly take your leathers seats off you.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I've got QV seats in my current Speciale instead of leather. Had red leather in my previous Sportiva.

QV seats definitely larger, and if you're in the back they reduce legroom and block forward vision. I don't sit in the back so don't care!!!!

Big question is which were/are best?? QV look great, red leather in white G looked great. Equally comfortable. The alcantara grips you more then the leather. Lack of arm rest (and handy storage tray) can be a pain.

If had both and still can't decide which are best!!

Sorry not much help!

Probably say if your G is white go with red leather, if it's red go with QV.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

If you are lucky enough to find them, i'd gladly take your leathers seats off you.
No worries, if I ever find QV seats for sale I let you know about my leathers. Feels like I’m setting off on a mythical quest!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts