Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm in need of some serious help , I have a giulietta qv 1750tbi and normally use selenia oil, but want to change but can't find a spec oil with the fiat 9.55535 GH2 which is by all accounts critical to engine and turbo life any help would be great

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Shell Helix Ultra is fiat 9.55535 GH2 5W-40 Fully Synthetic.

A quick Google told me this: There is plenty of other oils out there too :)

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Hi guys I'm in need of some serious help , I have a giulietta qv 1750tbi and normally use selenia oil, but want to change but can't find a spec oil with the fiat 9.55535 GH2 which is by all accounts critical to engine and turbo life any help would be great
I do not think this issue was ever properly resolved with the 1750.

Sadly, it seems you can only use (officially) the Selenia Sport Power is SAE 5W-40 ACEA C3, which of course no one can seem to buy.

This particular oil can be pricey, and will cost at least £45+ in most circumstances whenever I can actually find it.

Shop4parts seem to stock it.

https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=store&op=Details&ProdID=8547&sku=182157

It does *seem* however that the Shell Helix Ultra apparently meets this bizarre and mystic specification. I have no idea where this originated from or why.

It also raises the question as to if the Petronas oil itself as the parent company, also meets this specification?

·
Vendor
343 Posts
Selenia Sport Power Oil

Hi,

We can supply Selenia Sport Power in 5 litre cans
with the discount code AROC the price is £49.44 delivered.

Kind regards

Philip

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only thing I can see different from selenia oil and shell helix ultra is it's listed as a acea B3/B4 selenia oil is C3 9.55535-GH2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts