Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone can post any pics of tuning box placement on their GQV.. The instructions for the ME110T seem pretty basic.. kind of struggling to think of the best place to put the box and method to attach it :confused: May just tuck it into the side of the battery "cosey" then zip tie it somehow so it doesn't move about.

Also a little confused over the location of the manifold sensor - I'm a little unsure if I've got the right one - if anyone could post a pic of it on the GQV it would be appreciated :)

(I'm guessing its the connector at the back left side of the engine under the engine cover?)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, the turbo pressure sensor does not want to come loose - I've unclipped the yellow clip, I don't want to force it too much though as it seems to be stuck in place!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I have s spider box but fairly similar.

I went to halfords and bought some extra strong velcro. then just velcroed it to the top of the battery.

I found that by removing the actually sensor (you need a T20 bit) was the easiest thing to do, rather then try remove the connector. It does just pop off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts